Simple Summer Mixed Grill Recipe
A grain-less way to celebrate grilling
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2-3
- 1 large Organic steak, I used a striploin (N.Y)
- 2 Free Range Organic chicken breasts
- 3 Bratwurst (not Organic)
- 3 Endive, halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup Shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (Maille)
- 1 tsp Champagne vinegar
1 Season your steak and chicken liberally with S&P, allow to come to room temperature (approx 20 min).
2 Place flesh on an oiled grill (you’ve already got the grill ready) and cook like you know how.
3 Let rest.
1 Season your endive and place face down on grill for 10 minutes, flip and cook 5 more. Remove and let cool (They are great hot, warm or room temp.)
2 Toss the carrots into the vinaigrette and Slather the endive with it.
1 Put on a plate. Serve without Starch.